Meet Our Stem Cell Therapy Providers
Helping you heal and feel better is our goal.
As a pioneer in modern medical research, Dr. Romero has been at the forefront of stem cell and immunotherapy technology and patient care for over 15 years. In addition, his strong commitment to alternate healthcare options has contributed significantly to the growing field of immunotherapy in North America and Europe.
General Physician graduated from the Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, practicing in the field of medicine for 8 years and 3 years in the area of tourist medicine.
Physician and Surgeon graduated from the Universidad de Guadalajara (CUCS); originally from the city of Guadalajara; Having worked in tourist and occupational medicine as well as an emergency physician in the last 6 years. He aspired to positively impact people’s lives by raising awareness about the importance of health, providing information to create healthy lifestyles.
Dr. Parra is our biology specialist with profound knowledge in the field of immunology and chemical-biological sciences. Throughout his career, he’s been at the forefront of research, helping to find innovative solutions for better health treatments. Every day, he feels extremely honored to use his outstanding expertise to help our patients overcome disease and improve their quality of life.
- Bachelor of Science in biology from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Master of Science in immunology from the National Institute of Biological Sciences
- Ph.D. in chemical-biological sciences from the National Institute of Biological Sciences
- Award for the best research work “successful creation of a neoesophagus by tissue engineering in an animal model.” Endorsed by the Mexican Society of Pediatric Surgery
- Second place in the GlaxoSmithKline research award with the work “Effects on proliferation and differentiation of 5 growth factors on bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells of patients with osteosarcoma”
Dr. Partida provides the highest standard in care to help you restore your ability to function normally and remove years of pain. With a hard-working nature and a distinct passion for his job, he genuinely enjoys helping everyone who comes through our doors. In addition to his fellowship in traumatology and orthopedics, he received advanced training in arthroscopic surgery and joint reconstruction.
- M.D. from Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jal.
- Fellowship in traumatology and orthopedics at the General Hospital of Durango, Dgo.
- Advanced training in arthroscopic surgery and joint reconstruction at the CIMA Hospital in Monterrey, NL.
Dr. Cortés has more than 20 years of experience in the medical field, studying medicine and health services administration. His tremendous expertise helps our patients receive more effective treatments. The life-changing results we produce at Immunotherapy Regenerative Medicine make Dr. Cortés feel honored and privileged to be part of the team and positively impact so many lives.
- M.D. from Universidad Autónoma de Nayarit, Nay.
- Specialization in Health Services Administration from Universidad Autónoma de Nayarit, Nay.
Dr. Berecochea is our anesthesiologist at Immunotherapy Regenerative Medicine. He creates more comfortable treatments using safe pain relief methods. In addition to studying at the Autonomous University of Nayarit School of Human Medicine, he received his fellowship in anesthesiology at the National Medical Center of the West (CMNO) in Guadalajara.
- M.D. from Universidad Autónoma de Nayarit School of Human Medicine
- Fellowship in Anesthesiology at The National Medical Center of the West (CMNO) in Guadalajara, Jal.
- Title endorsed by the University of Guadalajara (U de G)
Leticia Hernández León | Immunotherapy Treatment