Understanding Immunotherapy Treatment
Meet our team of healthcare experts.
Guiding You to Wellness
Pioneers in innovation and research.
With more than 15 years of innovative research and experience, we are the ideal medical experts to help you reclaim your health and restore your life’s balance.
Our friendly and professional team goes beyond the norm to improve upon traditional medicines and help you achieve true wellness. Within our ultra-modern clinic, we offer proven health solutions that cater to your specific goals and needs.
Better yet, our treatments use natural remedies and fruits of the earth to assist with healing. We provide all of this in an inviting and relaxing environment where you’ll feel empowered to take charge of your health.
Dr. Ernesto Romero Lopez
As a medical research pioneer, Dr. Romero has been at the forefront of technology and patient care for more than 14 years. His strong commitment to alternate health care through immunotherapy has contributed to him being respected in his field and the standout professional he is today.
- Graduated from the Universidad Autónoma of Nayarit
- Diploma in regenerative medicine in chronic diseases
- Training in the field of forensic medicine at Instituto Jalisciense de Ciencias Forenses
- Master of regenerative medicine in Madrid, Spain
- Regenerative Medicine Diploma in Geriatrics
- Founder of the biotechnological institute “Bioplenum S.A de C.V”
- More than 2 years of collaboration in clinical protocols in Lyon, France, with Dr. Lourdes Sagnard
- Clinical researcher in many protocols involving mesenchymal stem cells to treat autoimmune and chronic degenerative diseases, including: Diabetes, Asma, Ischemic events, ALS (Lou Gehrig’s disease), Arthritis, Kidney failure, Lupus, Aesthetic facial regeneration, As an anti-inflammatory and immunomodulator agent
- Representative of “Hemofenic France” in Mexico and Latin America
- Representative of “Kimicor Pharma” Italian laboratory in Mexico
- Representative of “Krebs International” company located in Bulgaria
- General Director of the “Inmunoterapia por México A.C.” foundation
Dr. Alberto Parra Herrera
Dr. Parra is our biology specialist with profound knowledge in the field of immunology and chemical-biological sciences. Throughout his career, he has been at the leading edge of research, trying to find innovative solutions to ongoing health issues. Every day, he feels extremely honored to use his outstanding expertise to help our incredible patients overcome disease and improve their quality of life.
- Bachelor of Science in biology from Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México
- Master of Science in immunology from the National Institute of Biological Sciences
- Ph.D. in chemical-biological sciences from the National Institute of Biological Sciences
- Award for the best research work “successful creation of a neoesophagus by tissue engineering in an animal model.” Endorsed by the Mexican Society of Pediatric Surgery
- Second place in the GlaxoSmithKline research award with the work “Effects on proliferation and differentiation of 5 growth factors on bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells of patients with osteosarcoma”
Dr. Edgar Jesús Partida de Haro
With a hard-working nature and a distinct passion for his job, Dr. Partida genuinely enjoys helping everyone who walks through our doors. Whether it’s taking away years of pain or giving you back the ability to function, you can rest assured that Dr. Partida will provide you with the highest standard of care.
- M.D. from Universidad Autónoma de Guadalajara, Guadalajara, Jal.
- Fellowship in traumatology and orthopedics at the General Hospital of Durango, Dgo.
- Advanced training in arthroscopic surgery and joint reconstruction at the CIMA Hospital in Monterrey, NL.
Dr. Francisco Rafael Hernández Pérez
From an early age, Dr. Hernández was fascinated with science, medicine, and the human body. His curiosity, combined with his desire to help others, was the main reason he became involved with the medical field.
As an orthopedic surgeon, Dr. Hernández takes great pleasure in helping his patients regain the ability to walk and move without pain. He values our approach to rehabilitation and is committed to helping you achieve your optimal health.
- M.D. from Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, NL.
- Fellowship in traumatology and orthopedics from Universidad Autónoma de Sinaloa, Sin.
- Certified by the Mexican Council of Orthopedics and Traumatology
Dr. José Federico Cortés López
With more than 20 years of experience in the medical field, Dr. Cortés uses his tremendous expertise to aid his patients and produce life-changing results. He feels so privileged to work with our wonderful patients and positively impact their lives.
- M.D. from Universidad Autónoma de Nayarit, Nay.
- Specialization in Health Services Administration from Universidad Autónoma de Nayarit, Nay.
Dr. Manuel E. Berecochea
As our anesthesiologist, Dr. Berecochea brings a unique and fresh perspective to our Immunotherapy team. He strives for excellence in every aspect of his work, especially when treating our patients.
- M.D. from Universidad Autónoma de Nayarit School of Human Medicine
- Fellowship in Anesthesiology at The National Medical Center of the West (CMNO) in Guadalajara, Jal.
- Title endorsed by the University of Guadalajara (U de G)